About Me

My name is Mallory. I have a dog named Daisy. My favorite hobbies are volleyball, gymnastics, ice skating, and basketball. When I was in first grade or kindergarten, I was on a soccer team. I still know how to play this sport, but now I don’t want to play it any more. I started gymnastics in first grade, at first I was not used to doing this. Then, I started to go every Thursday at 6:00 p.m. In a couple of weeks, my teacher told us that we are going to start doing round offs on the long trampoline. I did the round offs and I started out good. In second and third  grade I went on to volleyball, and went on the rest of the year excellent at the sport. Right now I do not want to tell about ice skating, because I quit after the first level. My interests are getting back into gymnastics because I want to try it again.

I live with my brother, Mason. Also my mom and dad. My brother made the basketball team for fifth grade. My dad works as a surgical assistant  at St. Vincent Medical Center. My mom works as a program manager at Lakewood Hospital. Last but not least, my dog has white colored fur and a curled up tail.

For my summer I went to Ocean City, Maryland. We were on the first floor of the condo. At the condo, there was a swimming pool in the back and a gate that led people to the colored blue ocean. It was beautiful! The waves were huge. I got smashed in two giant waves, after that I had to take a break. After my vacation my family and I drove 8 hours home back to Olmsted Falls. If you enjoyed my information you may comment on my blog!

Thank you for reading!

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. Mallory,

Thank you so much for working so hard on this. It is obvious the amount of effort you put into it , and that shows the whole world what a hard working and dedicated student you are. Keep up the good work and not only will you be a blogging pro, but you will go far in life!

Love,
    Mrs. Campagna

2. Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog I think you are my first person. I really worked hard on this. I tried to put alot of effort into “About me.”I think that when people visit my blog, they will see my about page and comment over and over. Thank you for commenting on my blog!

Mallory