My New Best Friends- The 5th Grade

Sorry, I haven’t been blogging. I had so much to do, and a lot of homework. Anyways, I have made a lot of new friends. Their names are Lauren, Haley, journey, Abby, Maddie, Katie, Rachel, Olivia, and Zowie. All of my friends are very nice. I have also been chosen to be and OFIS embassador. My teacher is Mr. Schafer, my social studies teacher is Mrs. Harb, and my science teacher is Mrs. Atkins. If you get this pod I’m sure you’ll love the 5th grade!😊😊😄

4 thoughts on “My New Best Friends- The 5th Grade

1. Dear Mallory,

I’m so glad you posted! I will be sure to direct my new students to your blog. I am sure you are busy! It sounds like you have made a lot of new friends. I am not surprised as you have an infectious laugh and a kind heart. I am so glad you are an ambassador! Maybe when we come for our tour you will be the one to guide us around. We would love that! You are on the same team at Sam Lawrence. Do you rotate through your classes with him? He just recently posted at saml2012.edublogs.org. He’d probably love it if you visited his blog again! We are busy , busy here! You know how it is, every day in Room 815 seems to be a busy day. 🙂 We just got a grant from PTA for a tablet for our classroom so we are using that as much as we possibly can throughout the day. S’more is doing well. He may be a little chubbier , but he is happy! I am so glad to hear you are doing well. Keep posting, it is good practice 🙂
    Love,
    Mrs. C.

• Hi, I’m so sorry it took me a year to reply. I’ve been busy and probably going to post more. Thank u for being such a great teacher. Love you

-Mallory

• Hi Samantha! I’m so glad to here that you like my blog. I have been trying to post more often, but I don’t have time because I am in six grade and there is SO MUCH HOMEWORK. I will definitely check out your blog