Response To: Puppy Bowl Superstars: Where Are They Now?

This puppy bowl information was an interesting article, and here is why. The Puppy Bowl gathers furry cats and dogs to particapate in cute activities every year. The article says,” Discovery Reports that 12.4 million viewers tuned in during the 12-hour marothon.” Also there is more information about all of the puppies. So I’d like to share about one of the puppies.

The puppy that I’m going to share about is a pup named Eli. Eli was a wee 10 weeks old when he was just in the Puppy Bowl. Eli was a german shepard. Eli discovered that on the doorstep of one of the shelters since last October. He has been working hard ever since just to show off his skills in the Puppy Bowl! I think I really understood what I read, don’t you? Well if you want to learn about more articles just go to happynews.com/!

Thank you for reading my beautiful response to The Puppy Bowl!

2 thoughts on “Response To: Puppy Bowl Superstars: Where Are They Now?

1. Dear visitors,

I hope you enjoyed my magnificent response to the Puppy Bowl. Feel free to comment anything that you would like me to improve on or just comment on something that I was good at.

From the marvelous blogger,
    Mallory

2. Dear Mallory,
    I did the same response on my blog. mine was not about eli it was about the whole puppy bowl. I 5think it is cool we did the same post.
    Love,
    Morgan s.